- How To Wake Up To Life
- They Are Little Humans
- What’s So Important About Feeling Good?
- How To Hold On When Your Hands Get Slippery
- Parenting From Inside The Puddle
- How To Sell Yourself Under One Minute
- Real Story: From Chaos to Inner Peace
- 16 Ways To Change Your Attitude and Step Into Your Future
- 8 Reasons Why You Need A Career Coach
- Is Technology Hindering Our Love Lives?
Brainstorming for Success: Part 1 Freeing Your Hidden Genius
By Lorna Joy Shashinda on July 14, 2014
All actions, all endeavors, all manifestations are the result of thoughts. Of our magnificent brains creating new ways of interacting with the world and making new connections between ideas.
The more creatively we think, the more amazing ideas we can come up with, the more we can hone and focus our way to some truly revolutionary new ideas.
But the mind is a little trickster and rather set in its ways. We get used to thinking in certain patterns, and although we may be quite creative, we are still using the same thinking patterns over and over again.
But there are ways you can open up your mind, flex those neural passageways, and start accessing hidden gems of creativity and understanding. No matter what you are mulling over or planning or envisioning, thinking in new ways will bring you to new revelations and discoveries.
In this five-minute video, the first of the Brainstorming for Success series, you will learn two techniques for unleashing your beautiful mind. Enjoy!