- 5 Tips to Communicate More Effectively Through Social Media
- Recognize 3 Most Common Joy Stealers and Reclaim Your Happiness
- Forgiveness: The Magic it Works on Your Vibration
- Real Story: When Life Blew Up, Here Is How I Stood Back Up
- Why It Is So Hard to Forgive Someone?
- Want More Happiness? You’ll Need to Give Up these 10 Things.
- Real Story: Overcoming Obstacles
- How Your Childhood Lemonade Stand Affects Your Business Today (and How to Fix It)
- Real Story: The Long Journey to Happiness
- Journaling to Happiness?
Brainstorming for Success: Part 1 Freeing Your Hidden Genius
All actions, all endeavors, all manifestations are the result of thoughts. Of our magnificent brains creating new ways of interacting with the world and making new connections between ideas.
The more creatively we think, the more amazing ideas we can come up with, the more we can hone and focus our way to some truly revolutionary new ideas.
But the mind is a little trickster and rather set in its ways. We get used to thinking in certain patterns, and although we may be quite creative, we are still using the same thinking patterns over and over again.
But there are ways you can open up your mind, flex those neural passageways, and start accessing hidden gems of creativity and understanding. No matter what you are mulling over or planning or envisioning, thinking in new ways will bring you to new revelations and discoveries.
In this five-minute video, the first of the Brainstorming for Success series, you will learn two techniques for unleashing your beautiful mind. Enjoy!
Featured Image courtesy of Danilo Rizzuti / FreeDigitalPhotos.net